REIKI WORKSHOPS (Three levels of the Usui method offered)
Is a two day workshop where you hear about the history, philosophy and principles. You learn, amongst other things, about the charkas (energy wheels) of the metaphysical body, how to assist in the unblocking of energy and some of the symbols used in Reiki. A major part of this workshop is spent having hands on experience. – $300 >> Calendar
Reiki 2 (Pre-requisite Reiki 1)
Is also a two day workshop where you learn more of the Reiki symbols, about our electromagnetic energy fields (auras) and ways to get in touch with your inner self. A large emphasis in this workshop is on distant/absent healing where you experience sending Reiki energy to yourself, other people, animals, plants and the universe. – $300 >> Calendar
Reiki Master/Teacher (Pre-requisite Reiki 1 and 2)
Involves an in-depth study of Reiki energy and our holistic selves. The course is one on one with the Teacher and runs for 30 hours. Times are made to suit both the student and teacher. Learning to be a Reiki master/teacher allows you to teach Reiki and attune students. – $1000.
In all workshops you receive:
- Practical Experience
- Reiki Symbols
- Information Folders
- Ongoing Support. REIKI SHARES are held every month and I am available by phone or email.
- And a wonderful modality that can assist you, your family, friends and pets to live a more healthy and peaceful life.
The Reiki Workshops run from 9.30am – 4.30pm each day and are held in The Reiki House, Lindisfarne. Please bring a plate to share for lunch and wear comfortable clothes. The maximum number of participants is 6.
- Just for today, do not worry.
- Just for today, do not anger.
- Live honestly in all aspects of your life.
- Honour yourself and others.
- Show gratitude to and for everything.