Life Between Lives (LBL) Therapy is an advanced hypnotherapy process which uses deep states of trance to assist you to access your soul self (your immortal self). When we access our souls in this deep trance state we remember and understand the answers to the questions we often ask when in the human condition. Questions such as who am I really, what happens when I physically die, why am I here, do I have a guide, who is my guide, what is my life purpose, why have I experienced the things I have experienced in my life, who am I incarnating with and why….
An LBL can be one of the most profound experiences you will ever have.
Amongst other things it can
- assist you to connect with your authentic self.
- help you to understand the beautiful plan your soul co-created (with other souls and your guides) for this incarnation.
- give you a whole new perspective of your life by gaining an understanding of the contracts you made with other souls who have incarnated with you.
- allow you deeply know that you are profoundly loved
For more information and intriguing reading please go to www.newtoninstitute.org
Life Between Lives is a methodology created by Dr Michael Newton after undertaking 7000 individual client case studies. Dr Newton published his findings in his bestselling books ‘Journey of Souls’ and ‘Destiny of Souls’.
How to Prepare
- It is important that you first experience a Past Life Regression session before having an LBL as this helps to prepare the mind to go deeply into trance, get used to recalling forgotten memories and to work with any blocks that may present. If you have already experienced Past Life session/s, please let me know as you may not need another session.
- Create a Cast of Characters – Create a list of the significant people in your life, both past and present, who have impacted you in some way. This can be family members, friends, co-workers, teachers, mentors, lovers, spouses and children. List their name, their relationship to you, some brief information on how they impacted you and a brief description of their character. The number of names may be between 7 – 20.
- Questions – Create a list of questions (about 5 or 6) that you would like to ask your soul and/or other spiritual beings we may meet.
- Bring your typed list of characters and questions with you to your session (or you can email them to me in advance).
- Practicing meditation and quite reflection leading up to your LBL session is also beneficial.
What to expect
We will talk about your prepared questions and list of characters. I will assist you into a deeply relaxed state and we will journey back to some positive childhood memories to prepare you for recalling memories. Then we journey to the womb, a past life and into your immortal soul world, the beautiful spirit realm where your questions can be answered. We then return to your current time and talk about what happened.
Please Note that not every LBL session turns out like the case studies in Dr Newton’s books. Each session is uniquely individual and it is important to come with an open mind and heart to undertake this Soul experience, trusting your journey will be perfect for you.
Your soul knows what is needed and will take you where you need to go. Soul Rules!
Duration and Cost
LBL sessions generally take between 4 and 5 hours
As a reminder of your experience your will receive a recording of your session.